OpenText / EMC / Documentum / OTG
ApplicationXtender | ERMXtender | ColdXtender | Documentum D5,
4matix has successfully converted many Documentum and ApplicationXtender systems (Formerly ECM – Now part of the OpenText catalog of products). We have converted data from the Flagship Documentum products as well as those originally from OTG – ApplicationXtender AX, COLD Extender and ERMX. We have successfully converted all the AX COLD compression types – low, medium and high. Converted COLD data will get delivered as complete reports in the original ASCII format. We have also successfully written and converted AX annotation data.
Tell us about your project
Recent Documentum conversions include:
- Five (5) Documentum D6 Systems to OnBase – Research
- ApplicationXtender (AX) to OnBase – University
- ApplicationXtender (AX) to OnBase (Image and COLD) – Financial Services
- ApplicationXtender (AX) to OnBase (PDF and Image) – Credit Union
- Documentum D5 to OnBase (Image and Office Documents)
- ApplicationXtender (AX) to Proprietary in-house System (Image and COLD)
- Documentum 6.5 (Trusted Services) + Nolij to OnBase – Higher Education
A special note: AX allows pages of documents and parts of reports to be stored separately on different optical surfaces / platters / files. We will aggregate this data and deliver COMPETE documents / reports.