4matix Converts VisiFlow Documents – Indexes and Annotations.
- VisiFlow to OnBase – Court Systems with Annotations (multiple conversions)
- VisiFlow to ApplicationXtender
- VisiFlow to Perceptive Content
- VisiFlow to IBM CM
- VisiFlow to ORACLE Business Objects
- VisiFlow to DocFinity
- VisiFlow to Documentum
- VisiFlow to OnBase
4matix has successfully converted many Exigen VisiFLOW (Vista VisiFLOW) systems to a wide range or ECM platforms. We can convert Image data (.dms), COLD data as well as annotations. We convert the image data, stored as .dms files, into a neutral format (TIFF, PDF, JPEG, etc.) for loading into a new repository. Some VisiFLOW systems also have image data stored in .001, .002, .003, etc… files – we can capture and convert that data as well.
We convert the proprietary Exigen VisiFLOW annotation data into a neutral format so that it can be imported into your new repository. We can also burn redactions into images and deliver two sets of the same document – one with redactions and one without them. Most customers however prefer to import live annotations to preserve the end user experience. We have delivered annotation data into OnBase, Documentum AX, ORACLE WebCenter, IBM CM and ORACLE UCM (Stellent).
Tell us about your project.
Recent VisiFLOW Conversions:
- Exigen VisiFLOW (Vista) to OnBase – Court w/redactions
- Exigen VisiFLOW to DCTM AX – University System
- Exigen VisiFLOW to IBM CM – Insurance w/annotations
- Exigen VisiFLOW (Vista) to iDMS – Court w/redactions
- Exigen VisiFLOW to ORACLE Web Objects – Aerospace
4matix specializes in large data migrations and has been instrumental in providing such conversions for some of the country’s largest companies and Government organizations. You can find more information about our conversion process here and or download our questionnaire here. Please take a moment to tell us about your project for a free assessment.
Tags: netDMS, Vista, Exigen, .dms, VisiFLOW